Thursday, August 30, 2007

Addition To Last Post

Just a couple pics of the secret spot I was talking about in the last post. Notice I didn't include any landmarks, and you are all sworn to secrecy! Shhhhh!


This is the closest thing to a trail when getting to it.




So pretty! Little do you realize the menacing shapes gliding under the water.



Gratuitous pole shot!




A nice little bass. Look at those gorgeous colors!

So far, I haven't been able to catch the monster carp. But I got some serious bites tonight, so I'm getting closer. I need just the right combo of bait ingredient and..........okay, you guys probably think I'm the biggest redneck by now. Next post I promise something not fish or mud related!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Loved the place! Thanks for sharing!!!

MisstressM said...

It was worth the trip and abuse from the turtles....

d_Random said...

Looks like you are getting back to your Norf Crackulackie roots!
grady