Thursday, August 30, 2007

Addition To Last Post

Just a couple pics of the secret spot I was talking about in the last post. Notice I didn't include any landmarks, and you are all sworn to secrecy! Shhhhh!


This is the closest thing to a trail when getting to it.




So pretty! Little do you realize the menacing shapes gliding under the water.



Gratuitous pole shot!




A nice little bass. Look at those gorgeous colors!

So far, I haven't been able to catch the monster carp. But I got some serious bites tonight, so I'm getting closer. I need just the right combo of bait ingredient and..........okay, you guys probably think I'm the biggest redneck by now. Next post I promise something not fish or mud related!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Loved the place! Thanks for sharing!!!

Anonymous said...

It was worth the trip and abuse from the turtles....

Anonymous said...

Looks like you are getting back to your Norf Crackulackie roots!
grady