No intro to this one....in fact, the sentence you are reading right now is NOT an intro, just to be clear. Any said resemblance to an actual intro is entirely coincidental, and not legally binding. In addition, the word "introduction" has been left out of this intro to emphasize the non-intro-ness of the this non-intro. Except, of course, for inclusion in the last sentence, which has no bearing in this matter beside the actual emphasis in the non-intro-ness emphasising sentence.
- You have never actually seen the present. By the time the light reflecting off any object hits your eyes, a tiny fraction of time has already passed. You are always looking at the past.
- Are Klingons dog people and Vulcans cat people? Just asking.
- George Patton invented a Calvary saber in 1913 (which was adopted by the US army) - one of the last official swords to be manufactured for use in combat. This information is a great way to break the ice when meeting your in-laws (make sure to blurt it out in mid-conversation with no frame of reference).
- The world of Blogger etiquette - is it polite to comment on someones blog if they comment on yours? I'm not sure of the answer to this, only I try my best to do so (if I find the blog interesting). Also, what are the rules on "biting your tongue?" For example, I generally find dating posts nauseating, but that doesn't give me the right to say so on someones blog. I suppose there are no set rules on this.
- If I were a woodchuck, I would insist on being called "Woodcharles."
- Have you ever noticed Tonya Harding and Britney Spears are never in the same place? Coincidence?
Well, that's all for today.
Okay, now that's all.