- If the Aliens were to land, probably the worse day they could choose is April Fools Day.
- Is it a law that all 45 year old guitar-store clerks have to wear black jeans?
- A few years ago when there was a trend to have pot-bellied pigs as pets - remember that? Interestingly, no one seems to know where they've gone, and Hormel Meat Company's profits are up...
- Apparently, all golf caddies are zen-like geniuses, with the ability to transform golfer has-beens into champions through suggestion.
- Consider this: you know how in commercials the man usually does some stereotypical male behavior, only at the end to find the behavior self-defeating, with his wife/girlfriend standing with her arms folded and rolling her eyes? But you hardly ever see the reverse - the wife doing something stereotypical and being made fun of for it. Are advertisers afraid to make fun of female stereotypes because it is not PC - and if so, why is it not PC? Thoughts on this? Comments?
- I would be so happy if the Grand-Canyon turned out to a giant dinosaur foot-print.
- If you walked into a club and with an entourage of Minotaurs, you would probably be asked a series of questions. But this is common sense.
That's all for now, kids!