Monday, March 26, 2007

Lullaby

My friend sent me such a great picture of her child - it made me laugh which I really needed tonight. I decided to sing a quick lullaby for the little cutey in return. Too big for my email, so I posted it here. V- forgive the singing, I haven't sung in a while and I don't know the chords well. Everyone else, sorry for the sappiness. But sometimes...you just gotta siiiing. Carry on to the next post.

http://www.jarodkearney.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderfiles/lullabyforlarkin.mp3

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was absolutely BEAUTIFUL. I loved it!

And you are right, sometimes you just have to get up and sing.

Jarod, I'm simply blown away by you.

Jarod said...

Thank you Lisa - the version I am doing is an attempt at Isreal Kamakawiwoʻole's version. "Bruddah Iz" is one of my all-time favorites - If anyone hasn't heard him, look him up immediately. Do this: download one of his songs, turn the lights off, lay back and listen with your hands behind your head. I guarantee you will be happy no matter what by the end of the song :)

Anonymous said...

Holy...did you record this on a computer mic? I'm a grown man and I wanted to cry!

Anonymous said...

Jarod,

That does it I'm going to create a baby. I want to hear what you would sing to my kid. No Megadeath please.

Mike Britton said...

That is great.

THANK YOU.